söndag, augusti 19, 2007

Sverige dör...

"I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, write more about Sweden than I do about my own country. First of all: I do write about Norway sometimes. And second of all: If you look at capital cities alone, Oslo could quite possibly be the worst city in Scandinavia. However, in virtually all other respects, Sweden is worse. And yes, it is every bit as bad as I say it is.

The primary reason why I write so much about Sweden is because it is the most totalitarian country in the Western world, and should thus serve as a warning to others. The second reason is that Sweden, like my own country, now needs some "tough love." Too many Swedes still cling on to the myth of the "Swedish model" while their country is disintegrating underneath their feet. If Sweden the nation is to be saved – if it still can be saved, I'm not so sure – then Sweden the ideological beacon for mankind must be smashed, because vanity now blocks sanity."

Läs Fjordmans hela utmärkta artikel - som tillika är ett begravningstal för ett döende land - på The Brussel Journal. Det är smärtsamt att läsa - men det är tyvärr inte mindre sant för det...

Passa också på att läsa hans blogg, som tyvärr inte längre är aktiv. Men, dessvärre - aktuellare än någonsin.



Inga kommentarer: